Thank you for attending the XI International Congress of the Central European Vascular Forum (CEVF) in conjunction with the II Meeting of the Multinational Chapter of the International Union of Angiology (IUA) and the XXVIII Congress of the Mediterranean League of Angiology and Vascular Surgery (MLAVS) ! Please read the following instructions & guidelines for paper submission and oral presentations carefully.
1. PREPARATIONS – PAPER ABSTRACT
All speakers have the opportunity to write a short abstract of their research work. Please send your abstract by E-mail to the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org
We kindly request that you keep the cut-off dates for paper submission in mind: March 30, 2018
2. YOUR WRITTEN PRESENTATION
Please prepare your presentation in English language. The absolute deadline to include your presentation in the Conference Proceedings is April 30, 2018. We need to receive your paper in our office on or before this date! PAPERS RECEIVED AFTER THIS DATE CANNOT BE INCLUDED IN THE PRINTED CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS. Please submit your paper in MS Word, please E-mail to: email@example.com if you need to make changes or withdraw your abstract/title from the program BEFORE THE CONFERENCE, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. FORMAT OF YOUR WRITTEN PAPER = A4
Please present in the following manner: Times New Roman, Exactly 15pt, 10, plain, bold. Your paper will contain the following
(Please refer to the enclosed Example Document)
● Name, occupation, employer of speaker.
● Personal resume of speaker, published under the heading, ‘About the Author’.
Your paper will be printed as you deliver it, please make sure that all material is of a representative quality. Your paper should not exceed the limit of 1 A4 page in length.
Important Note: NOT ACCEPTABLE are copies of overheads or PowerPoint slides as your written paper.
4. YOUR ORAL PRESENTATION
For your oral presentation you may bring a PowerPoint file on a CD or USB flash drive (memory sticks). The organizers will copy these files on the general lap-top for beamer projection. All oral presenters are required to submit an electronic version of their presentation by 7:00 pm of the day prior to their presentation on site in the registration desk or go to meeting room 30 minutes earlier on the day of your presentation. All presentations will be scanned for any viruses and subsequently loaded on the main projector computer for the following day’s presentations. Any changes to a file prior to its presentation must be made through Registration Desk. Authors are strongly encouraged to bring an additional electronic copy for added security against unanticipated software/hardware anomalies.
Use of your own laptop is not recommended
● Movies: If movies are in your Power Point files, please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
● Timing: Please make sure your paper is well timed, and is within the allocated time slot in the program. Every speaker has a max of 20 minutes total, incl. speaking time & discussion. Please consider that the program is full and the speaker after you would also like their allocated time available to them.