1. The organizers of CEVF-IUA-MLAVS-CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES 2018 welcome all abstracts within the scope of the meeting. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by experts and be scheduled for oral or poster presentation during the congress if the topic is relevant and the quality of the data justifies its scheduling. Irrelevant or poor-quality abstracts may be rejected.
2. Abstracts can only be submitted online via the congress website. It is advisable to prepare the complete abstract text and any figures/tables before accessing online abstract submission.
3. Abstracts need to be written in clear English, taking into account the specifications below (see also sample on the next page):
Maximum word count abstract title: 20 words.
b. Maximum word count abstract text: 350 words (adjust in case of tables/figures).
c. Abstract topic should be selected during the online submission process from the list of predefined topics to facilitate abstract review and scheduling.
d. A minimum of three specific keywords should be added during online submission for indexing of the abstract. Specific keywords are: name(s) of drug(s) investigated, molecular target molecule(s), disease(s) studied, biochemical or biological function(s) studied. Avoid the use of non-specific keywords, such as: angiogenesis, cell death, cancer, tumor, drug development, drug therapy. The Organizing Committee of CEVF-IUA-MLAVS-CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES 2018 reserves the rights to delete, edit, or add keywords to achieve uniformity throughout abstract publications.
e. Use International Nonproprietary Names (INN) or research codes to identify drugs throughout the abstract. Proprietary names may be used in the abstract text, not the abstract title; the first time the drug is mentioned there (put proprietary names between brackets).
f. The identity of a new, previously unpublished drug substance needs to be disclosed in the abstract, either by providing its structural formula or its full chemical name.
4. Abstracts will be published exactly as submitted. No editing of abstract texts will be done. However, non-adherence to the above guidelines may be corrected (e.g. use of drug names, keywords) by the meeting organizers.
5. After submission, abstracts cannot be changed by the authors anymore. Should minor changes be necessary after submission, the submitting author should notify
Ms. Giusy Ventura by firstname.lastname@example.org , describing exactly the nature of the change to be made.
The CEVF-IUA-MLAVS-CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES 2018 organizers will then implement the change.
In case of major changes, the authors should submit a revised abstract as an entirely new abstract and send a request to email@example.com
to delete the original abstract. The addition of a co-author constitutes a major change.
6. After completion of the abstract review, the submitting author will receive scheduling information via email. Abstracts cannot be withdrawn after receipt of the scheduling information by the submitting author. The presenting author must be registered as a CEVF-IUA-MLAVS-CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES 2018 participant for final scheduling and publication of the abstract.
7. Accepted abstracts will be published in the Congress Proceedings. The authors of the submitted abstracts will take responsibilities of any Intellectual Property issues about the abstracts on their own. The organizing committee of CEVF-IUA-MLAVS-CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES 2018 has the legal rights to use the submitted abstracts for conference purpose.